The purpose of Instructions is to allow employees to share professional knowledge in the form of pictures and videos. This is based on the assumption that "images say more than a thousand words". Instructions can both create value for the residents, employees and the organisation.
It also serves the purpose of security as the right knowledge is always available where it is to be used.
- Possibility to ensure that the right professional knowledge is available.
- Possibility of raising the professionalism by delegating the preparation of the instructions to the right professionals and persons.
- Opportunity to enhance employee well-being, as knowledge and useful tools are easier to access in task execution.
- Possibility to create a common platform and language for knowledge and professionalism.
- Possibility of creating security at the resident as knowledge is available for the task to be performed more uniformly.